Stokke® Steps™ Bouncer
The bouncer with soft cradling motion
- Fits onto the Stokke® Steps™ Chair, raising your newborn to the table
- Softly padded
- Part of the Stokke® Steps™ high chair seating system
- Can be used alone or easily clips onto the chair
- Newborn insert gives support and comfort for infants
- Multiple seating positions to adjust to your baby’s weight
- The bouncer (from birth) folds flat for easy storage and travel
The softly cushioned bouncer has a unique cradling movement that mimics the feeling of being cradled in mothers arms. Developed together with a Pediatric Physiotherapist, our Newborn Insert ensures that your newborn baby will be properly supported when placed in the bouncer. The detachable toy hanger keeps your little one´s favorite toy close at hand.
The Steps™ is an All-in-One seating system, that starts with a bouncer which can be used from birth, transcending into a Baby Set with a tray to a high chair that can be used until 10 years of age.
*Stokke® Steps™ Chair sold separately*