Your child can comfortably sit at the dining table and enjoy mealtimes with the rest of family.
Comfort & Design
- Classic, iconic design will never go out of style.
- Unique adjust ability of seat and footplate to ensure both back and feet support for any age.
- Stable footrest that supports your child and provides comfort.
- Solid construction and European beech wood can hold up to a 300 lbs adult.
- Array of color choices match any decor.
- 5-point harness included with chair for extra safety.
- Arrives with guide for positioning of seat and footplate related to age of child.
- Optional extended gliders provide increased backward stability
- Easy to clean spills with dampened cloth.
- Extended 7-year warranty available on wooden components.
- Water-based, non-toxic paint.
- No harmful substances/free from bisphenol and phtalates.
- Certified by JPMA
When children sit on adult chairs or in a traditional high chair, they lose contact with the floor. Children legs are dangling in mid air, which makes it difficult for them to move and interact around the table. In traditional chairs older children have to raise their arms and shoulders to eat, which is both awkward and tiring. Tripp Trapp® is the chair that grows with the child. It is sturdy and gives perfect support at every stage. An adjustable seat and footrest give proper support, and the confidence to move around freely. When using the Tripp Trapp® from birth, the Tripp Trapp® Newborn Set is ideal, from 6 months to 36 months, you will need the additional Tripp Trapp® Baby Set.